USCS Tables Set
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
USCS Mini-Sets are designed to be kept in your office. No more frustrating searches for misplaced library copies.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Table of contents
○ Table of Statutes at Large
▪ The Table of Statutes at Large is designed to provide quick and easy access into the United States Code Service by means of any one of the possible references to a Federal law that is likely to be encountered.This includes references to laws by volume and page number, date of enactment, chapter number for laws enacted before 1957, and Public Law number.
○ Executive Orders, Proclamations, and Reorganization Plans Tables
▪ These tables provide ready access to the location of various presidential documents appearing in the United States Code Service.
○ Table of Popular Names
▪ The Table of Popular Names lists each Act by its short title designation, as well as by common names that have developed by usage over time. Each listing contains the citation of the original Act, plus the citations of any amendatory Act, along with any applicable classifications to the Code.