USCS Mini-Sets are designed to be kept in your office. No more frustrating searches for misplaced library copies.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.
Table of Contents
○ Table of Statutes at Large
▪ The Table of Statutes at Large is designed to provide quick and easy access into the United States Code Service by means of any one of the possible references to a Federal law that is likely to be encountered.This includes references to laws by volume and page number, date of enactment, chapter number for laws enacted before 1957, and Public Law number.
○ Executive Orders, Proclamations, and Reorganization Plans Tables
▪ These tables provide ready access to the location of various presidential documents appearing in the United States Code Service.
○ Table of Popular Names
▪ The Table of Popular Names lists each Act by its short title designation, as well as by common names that have developed by usage over time. Each listing contains the citation of the original Act, plus the citations of any amendatory Act, along with any applicable classifications to the Code.