USCS Banks and Banking Set: Title 12
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
Using the exact language of Congress, USCS gives you an annotated, comprehensive reference to all 50 U.S. Code titles, the Constitution and selected rules of federal courts and administrative agencies.
USCS Mini-Sets are designed to be kept in your office. No more frustrating searches for misplaced library copies.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Table of contents
Chapter Beginning Section
1. The Comptroller of the Currency
2. National Banks
3. Federal Reserve System
5. Crimes and Offenses
6. Foreign Banking
6A. Export-Import Bank
7. Farm Credit Administration
7A. Agricultural Marketing
7B. Regional Agricultural Credit Corporations
8. Adjustment and Cancellation of Farm Loans
9. National Agricultural Credit Corporations [Repealed or Omitted]
10. Local Agricultural-Credit Corporations, Livestock-Loan Companies and like Organizations ;Loans to Individuals to Aid in Formation or to Increase Capital Stock
11. Federal Home Loan Banks
11A. Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation
12. Savings Associations
13. National Housing
14. Federal Credit Unions
15. Federal Loan Agency [Omitted]
16. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
17. Bank Holding Companies
18. Bank Service Companies
19. Security Measures for Banks and Savings Associations
20. Credit Control [Omitted]
21. Financial Recordkeeping
22. Tying Arrangements
23. Farm Credit System
24. Federal Financing Bank
25. National Commission on Electronic Fund Transfers
26. Disposition of Abandoned Money Orders and Traveler's Checks
27. Real Estate Settlement Procedures
28. Emergency Mortgage Relief
29. Home Mortgage Disclosure
30. Community Reinvestment
31. National Consumer Cooperative Bank
32. Foreign Bank Participation in Domestic Markets
33. Depository Institution Management Interlocks
34. Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council
34A. Appraisal Subcommittee of the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council
35. Right to Financial Privacy
36. Depository Institutions Deregulation and Financial Regulation Simplification [Repealed or Omitted]
37. Solar Energy and Energy Conservation Bank [Repealed]
38. Multifamily Mortgage Foreclosure
38A. Single Family Mortgage Foreclosure
39. Alternative Mortgage Transactions
40. International Lending Supervision
41. Expedited Funds Availability
42. Low Income Housing Preservation and Resident Homeownership
43. Actions against Persons Committing Bank Fraud Crimes
44. Truth in Savings
45. Payment System Risk Reduction
46. Government Sponsored Enterprises
47. Community Development Banking
48. Financial Institutions Regulatory Improvement
49. Homeowners Protection
50. Check Truncation
51. Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing
52. Emergency Economic Stabilization
53. Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection
54. State Small Business Credit Initiative