The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2013
Select a format
Take control of your e-mail, calendar, to-do list, and more with The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft® Outlook 2013. This essential guide summarizes the most important new features in the newest version of Microsoft® Outlook and provides practical tips that will promote organization and productivity in your law practice. Written specifically for lawyers by a twenty-year veteran of law office technology and ABA member, this book will help you:
• Clean up your inbox and organize e-mail messages
• Manage appointments and meetings with your calendar
• Improve efficiency with the Outlook task list
• Track phone calls and time with the journal
• Search for e-mails and attachments
• Access Outlook from web and mobile devices
• Archive materials from old cases
• Troubleshoot when things go wrong
• Avoid Outlook mistakes commonly made by lawyers
• Save time with keyboard shortcuts
• And much more!
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.