The Lawyer's Guide to Marketing on the Internet
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
• Internet marketing strategies and how to build your own plan
• Content marketing that targets and speaks to your desired audiences
• Today’s websites—from “must do…” to “definitely don’t…”
• The Ten Foundational Best Practices for law firm websites
• The latest survey of the AmLaw 100 websites
• Today’s technologies and platforms
• Website timelines, budgets, hosting, and contracts
• Announcing, growing, and promoting your website
• Mobile sites—so critical today!
• Social media ins and outs
• E-mail marketing
• Multimedia content including videos, podcasts, and webinars
• Search engine optimization (SEO)
• Website vendors and other consultants
• Analytics and measuring your ROI
• The ethics of client development using technology and the Internet
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.