Social Security Issues Annotated
Select a format
Bohr's Social Security Issues Annotated
With Bohr's Social Security Issues Annotated, author Sarah Bohr has assembled the arguments and cases she uses to construct winning briefs for social security disability practitioners around the nation. This valuable drafting tool, which is supported by over 3,600 citations, contains:
• A checklist of errors commonly occurring in the sequential evaluation process, assessment of disability, evaluating specific impairments, and administrative review.
• A summary of cases decided in the last eight years, organized by circuit.
• This section includes a valuable table of cases organized by issue.
• An exhaustive outline of the law, organized first by issue and then by circuit, and drafted in argument format.
• Detailed dissection of 48 common issues. This section contains summaries of the applicable statutes, regulations, rulings, POMS, cases, and practice pointers.
Now you can efficiently produce the same persuasive and well-supported arguments that Ms. Bohr has used to win cases for disability lawyers around the country.
Table of Contents
Summary of Arguments