Securities Primary Law Sourcebook
This 5-volume set provides all of the primary source material that the securities practitioner will find indispensable. It includes:
• Securities Act of 1933, Securities Act of 1934, Securities Investor Protection Act of 1970 (SIPA), and Trust Indenture Act of 1939 (TIA);
• The Rules and Forms under the above Acts;
• The Legislative History of the 1933 and 1934 Acts;
• Regulations S-B, S-K, S-T, and S-X;
• NASD Conduct Rules and Selected NASD Procedural Rules;
• SEC Rules of Practice and Procedural Rules;
• Selected SEC Interpretative and Rulemaking Releases;
• Summaries of outstanding SEC Rulemaking Proposals; and
• A list of recently adopted amendments to the SEC's Rules.
This set is the ideal companion to our related treatises, Federal Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Federal Securities Act of 1933, and it is available in conjunction with either or both of these treatises.
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.