A widely respected analytical treatise providing complete coverage of sales and bulk sales transactions, including complete analysis of reported decisions in this area of the law.
• Complete coverage of issues arising under the Uniform Commercial Code.
• Alternative drafting and litigation strategies for both buyers and sellers.
• Analysis of the changes to the law on sales transactions in light of the 2003 Amendments to Article 2.
• Extensive coverage of electronic contracting including discussion and analysis of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) and the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign).
• Discussion of the overlap of Article 2 with revisions to Article 1 (General Provisions) and Article 9 (Secured Transactions).
• Analysis of computer information transactions and the interplay between Article 2 and the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act (UCITA).
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
Table of Contents
CHAPTER 1 Introduction
CHAPTER 2 Statute of Frauds
CHAPTER 3 Offer and Acceptance: Conflicting Terms in Responsive Document
CHAPTER 4 The Code and Contract Principles
CHAPTER 5 Warranty of Title
CHAPTER 6 Express Warranties
CHAPTER 7 Implied Warranties and Warranty Disclaimers
CHAPTER 8 Risk of Loss
CHAPTER 9 The Concepts of Identification, Title and Insurable Interest
CHAPTER 10 Title and Claims of Third-Party Purchasers
CHAPTER 11 Sale on Approval and Sale or Return
CHAPTER 12 Introduction to Remedies
CHAPTER 13 Remedies of the Seller
CHAPTER 14 Remedies of the Buyer and Matters Related to Remedies Generally
CHAPTER 15 Statute of Limitations
CHAPTER 16 Bulk Sales--Article 6