Revised Arizona Jury Instructions (Civil)
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
LexisNexis and The Civil Jury Instructions Committee of the State Bar of Arizona are pleased to present the Seventh Edition of the Revised Arizona Jury Instructions (Civil).
Whether you’re drafting instructions at trial or researching issues before litigation begins, choose the Arizona jury instructions authored by the State Bar of Arizona committees charged with keeping them current, correct and concise.
- Preliminary Jury Instructions: Updating and simplifying language used;
- Standard Instructions: Added new Spoliation Instruction;
- Medical Negligence Instructions: Added new Medical Negligence 2 Instruction, Definition of Medical Negligence for Treatment in Emergency Departments–Plaintiff’s Burden of Proof, and renumbered subsequent instructions in this group;
- Product Liability Jury Instructions: Revisions to Introduction and Use Notes for Product Liability 4;
- Personal Injury–Fault Not At Issue Instructions have been renamed to Personal Injury–Damages Only Trials Instructions;
- Updated cases cited in all instructions; cases are now cited to the Arizona Reporter only; Pacific Reporter cites have been removed; and
- Referred to parties by name whenever practicable.
This edition also includes a companion CD-ROM which includes the full contents of the book as well as links to all cases referenced in the book.
The 6th Edition ISBN was 9781632804679.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ or Lexis® service for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+ or Lexis is required to access this content.
Table of contents
Civil Jury Instruction Committee Rosters
Introduction to Seventh Edition
Important Notice and Statement of Purpose and Approach
Comparison Table – RAJI (Civil) 7th and RAJI (Civil) 6th
Jury Instructions Request Form
Medical Negligence Instructions
Product Liability Instructions
Bad Faith Instructions
Premises Liability Instructions
Personal Injury Damages Instructions
Personal Injury – Damages Only Trials Instructions
Verdict Forms (Fault Cases)
Eminent Domain Instructions
Employment Law Instructions
Commercial Torts Instructions
Residential Eviction Actions
Invasion of Privacy