Promotional Exam Preparation for Law Enforcement
Buy more and save. For volume discounts contact your sales representative or call 1-877-394-8826.
• Supervision of Law Enforcement Officers
• Law Enforcement Management and Administration
• Basic Patrol and Field Operations
• Internal Investigations
• Constitutional Criminal Procedure & The Laws of Arrest, Search & Seizure
• The Law of Evidence & Eyewitness Identification
• Interviews, Confessions & Miranda
• Criminal Investigation
Additionally, all questions feature a corresponding answer key that includes comprehensive explanations for each correct choice. And the package is made complete with two Formal Exams that will allow the student to apply learned techniques, identify strengths and weaknesses by subject area, and practice general test-taking skills.
Your promotional exam preparation is incomplete without this book!
Professors/instructors who want to request a review copy of this title for adoption consideration can do so via email, phone, or fax.
Phone: 1-877-374-2919 (review copy requests only, please)
For review copy requests, please provide the following information:
• complete school mailing address
• school phone number and e-mail address
• title and ISBN of the book you are requesting
• course name
• expected enrollment
• date the course begins
View our complete Criminal Justice Collection:
For a listing of all our other Criminal Justice titles, visit our Criminal Justice page.
To explore the many Law Enforcement titles that we offer, visit our Law Enforcement page.
Table of Contents
• Chapter 1. Introduction: Establishing the Proper Mindset
• Chapter 2. Exam Preparation: Study Techniques and Tips
• Chapter 3. Specialized Exam Strategies
• Chapter 4. Supervision of Law Enforcement Officers
• Chapter 5. Law Enforcement Management and Administration
• Chapter 6. Leadership
• Chapter 7. Basic Patrol and Field Operations
• Chapter 8. Internal Investigations
• Chapter 9. Constitutional Criminal Procedure & The Laws of Arrest, Search & Seizure
• Chapter 10. The Law of Evidence & Eyewitness Identification
• Chapter 11. Interviews, Confessions, & Miranda
• Chapter 12. Criminal Investigation
• Practice Formal Exams