Paperless in One Hour for Lawyers
Select a format
The legal community is notorious for generating paper--and lots of it. But lawyers can save time and money by transitioning to a paperless office. Paperless in One Hour for Lawyers will show even the most committed paper devotees how to run their law offices digitally. In just one hour, you will learn to:
• Get your colleagues and staff on board
• Analyze your current paper workflow and set new goals
• Assess your hardware, software, and app needs
• Become a PDF expert
• Develop or acquire a document management system
• Make cloud-based storage work for you
• Work on-the-go with mobile technology
• Set up a virtual law office or client portal
• Understand the ethics considerations of a paperless practice
• And much more!
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.