View a sample of this title using the ReadNow feature
The Sixth Edition of Ohio Real Property Law and Practice includes virtually everything an attorney needs to practice real estate law in Ohio: two volumes of indispensable analysis, practice tips, checklists, and forms. This valuable resource is authored by Michael J. Sikora III.
What's New or Improved in the Sixth Edition:
• New! Checklists, Warnings and Practice Tips have been inserted throughout the chapters, in an easy-to-find format that provides you with critical information at a glance.
• New analysis of the U.S. Supreme Court's eminent domain decision in Kelo v. City of New London.
• Downloadable file provides electronic versions of customizable forms and saves valuable drafting time.
• Comprehensive and practical coverage of contracts, deeds, title, condominiums, mortgages, mechanics' liens, landlord-tenant law, zoning, taxes and eminent domain.
• Separate indexes for analysis and forms help you find the information you need quickly and efficiently.
• New loose-leaf format gives you seamless updates of analysis and forms.
Ohio Real Property Law and Practice, Sixth Edition is an indispensable two-volume publication and timesaving tool for any attorney who advises real estate clients.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.