NY CLS Desk Edition Gilbert's Criminal Practice Annual, 2017 Edition
This latest edition of NY CLS Desk Edition: Gilbert's Criminal Practice Annual is an indispensable one-volume publication featuring the complete New York Criminal Procedure Law, Penal Law, and Correction Law, together with relevant provisions of the Civil Practice Law and Rules, Executive Law, Family Court Act, Judiciary Law, Public Health Law, Vehicle and Traffic Law, and Court Rules. Statutory provisions are followed by concise legislative history, practice insights, and selected case annotations.
Key Features include:
• Criminal and related statutes, updated through most recently completed legislative session.
• Selected New York court rules.
• Dozens of Practice Insights written by experts in the field, commenting on statutory sections throughout the Criminal Procedure Law and Penal Law.
• Hundreds of concise, authoritative case annotations relating to statutory sections throughout the publication.
• Sentencing Guides, by Hon. Barry Kamins, designed to assist the practitioner in understanding the sentencing statutes contained in the Penal Law and Criminal Procedure Law.
• New York Court Structure Chart and Court Directory.
• Detailed Index.
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
Table of Contents
TABLE OF 2015 AMENDMENTS
PART 1 CRIMINAL JUSTICE STATUTES
– CRIMINAL PROCEDURE LAW
– PENAL LAW
– CORRECTION LAW
PART 2 RELATED MISCELLANEOUS CRIMINAL PROVISIONS (Selected Sections)
– CIVIL PRACTICE LAW AND RULES
– EXECUTIVE LAW
– FAMILY COURT ACT
– JUDICIARY LAW
– PUBLIC HEALTH LAW
– VEHICLE AND TRAFFIC LAW
PART 3 MISCELLANEOUS COURT RULES
PART 4 SENTENCING GUIDES
PART 5 NEW YORK COURT STRUCTURE CHART AND DIRECTORY
PART 6 INDEX