• CD-ROM bound into each copy of the book
• Case annotations, cross references, and research aids covering a full range of primary and secondary sources
• Extensive index and table of contents for easy access to each area of the law
• Biennial updates to the statutes and annotations
• To view our additional education law titles, visit our Education Law page.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.
Table of Contents
In addition to Title 15 and Title 15.1, the Code includes selected provisions from: