"How-to" guidance for handling real estate transactions including in-depth analysis of the law, forms, and checklists.
• The purchase and sale of all types of real estate, from the pre-contract stage through closing and post-closing
• Zoning, environmental controls, and historic preservation (including tax treatment of historic properties)
• Real estate tax assessment
• Official maps
• Landlord-tenant law and practice
• The construction and operation of the lease from the perspective of both the landlord and tenant
• Condominiums, cooperatives, and homeowner associations
Every area covered includes:
• Extensive analysis of case law and statutory authority
• Procedural guide with checklists and drafting guidance
• Annotated forms
• Relevant tax considerations, including analysis of the impact of tax law
• Reference guides listing primary and secondary sources
First published in 1986.
6 Volumes; Looseleaf; biannual updates and revisions.