View a sample of this title using the ReadNow feature
Provides step-by-step guidance for handling matrimonialactions. Each chapter provides legal background,guidance on practice and procedure, forms and areference guide. Included are checklists, questions andanswers, pleadings, motion papers, sample agreements,and judgments–over 500 forms in all.
Topics covered include:
• Grounds for divorce and annulment
• Service of papers, jurisdiction and venue
• Representing the plaintiff
• Representing the defendant
• Calendar practice
• Temporary relief
• Financial disclosure
• Distribution of marital property
• Experts' valuation methods
• Professional licenses
• Spousal and child support
• Tax considerations
• Child custody and visitation
• UCCJA and PKPA
• Child abuse and neglect
• Domestic violence
• Enforcement and modification of money judgments
• Cohabitation, antenuptial and separation agreements
First published 1988.
Looseleaf; 4 volumes updated with revisions pages.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.