Michie's Annotated Rules of New Mexico
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Price displayed is for customers residing in-state only. Out-of-state customers please call 1-800-223-1940 for more information.
Michie's Annotated Rules of New Mexico is a 5 volume Softbound set that is updated every 6 months. It contains the court rules you need to practice law in New Mexico, including:• Civil and Criminal Rules and Forms
• Children's, Evidence, Appellate, Professional and Judicial Rules
• Jury Instructions and Federal Rules
New enhancements include amendment notes detailing changes to the rules, historical citations and court orders for rules dating back to the 1980s, and commentary analyzing judicial decisions and opinions of the Attorney General. Annotations written by our expert analysts and editors allow you to perform your research easily, with relevant statutes, case law and more. Where necessary, editor's notes are included to explain any issues surrounding a rule for additional clarity.
Also included are relevant cross references to other rules and New Mexico statutes, references to supplement your research, and a comprehensive Index at the end of each of the four volumes so that you can find what you need quickly and easily.
Make sure you are going to court with the most recent rules available from Michie and LexisNexis, the names you trust for your complete legal research needs.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Table of contents
VOLUME 1: Civil Rules
1. Rules of Civil Procedure for the District Courts
2. Rules of Civil Procedure for the Magistrate Courts
3. Rules of Civil Procedure for the Metropolitan Courts
4. Civil Forms
5. Domestic Relations Forms
6. Probate Court Forms
VOLUME 2: Criminal Rules
5. Rules of Criminal Procedure for the District Courts
6. Rules of Criminal Procedure for the Magistrate Courts
7. Rules of Criminal Procedure for the Metropolitan Courts
8. Rules of Procedure for the Municipal Courts
9. Criminal Forms
VOLUME 3: Children's, Evidence, Appellate, Professional and Judicial Rules
10. Children's Court Rules and Forms
11. Rules of Evidence
12. Rules of Appellate Procedure
15. Rules Governing Admission to the Bar
16. Rules of Professional Conduct
17. Rules Governing Discipline
17A. Rules Governing the Client Protection Fund
18. Rules for Minimum Continuing Legal Education
19. Rules of Legal Specialization
20. Rules Governing Paralegal Services
21. Code of Judicial Conduct
22. Rules Governing the Recording of Judicial Proceedings
23. Supreme Court General Rules
24. Rules Governing the New Mexico Bar
25. Rules Governing Judicial Education
26. Rules Governing Foreign Legal Consultants
27. Rules Governing Review of Judicial Standards Commission Proceedings
28. Rules Governing the Judicial Performance Evaluation Commission
VOLUME 4: Jury Instructions and Local District Court Rules
13. Uniform Jury Instructions - Civil
14. Uniform Jury Instructions – Criminal
Rules of the District Court of the First Judicial District
Rules of the District Court of the Second Judicial District
Rules of the District Court of the Third Judicial District
Rules of the District Court of the Fourth Judicial District
Rules of the District Court of the Fifth Judicial District
Rules of the District Court of the Sixth Judicial District
Rules of the District Court of the Seventh Judicial District
Rules of the District Court of the Eighth Judicial District
Rules of the District Court of the Ninth Judicial District
Rules of the District Court of the Tenth Judicial District
Rules of the District Court of the Eleventh Judicial District
Rules of the District Court of the Thirteenth Judicial District
VOLUME 5: Federal Rules
Rules of the United States District Court for the District of New Mexico
Rules of Civil Procedure for United States District Courts
Rules of Criminal Procedure for United States District Courts
Rules of Evidence for United States District Courts and Magistrate Judges
Rules of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Mexico
Rules of the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit