Maryland Evidence 2017 Courtroom Manual
Select a format
Maryland Evidence Courtroom Manual is the only publication of its kind in Maryland. Written by Andrew D. Levy and Alan D. Hornstein, this manual incorporates complete coverage of the Maryland Rules of Evidence and Maryland evidence case law.
Maryland Evidence Courtroom Manual is designed to provide fast, authoritative answers to the evidentiary questions that arise in the course of trials and hearings.
• Complete text of the Maryland Rules of Evidence and related evidence statutes
• Practice Tips for applying the Rules of Evidence
• Authors' Commentary, providing a quick overview of the Rule under discussion, authoritative guidance in interpreting the Rule, and pointers for applying the Rule in actual practice
• Additional federal and Maryland authorities provide a starting point for additional research
• Summaries of significant Maryland evidence cases follow each Rule
• Quick-reference index and Section Locator