Litigating the Aviation Case
Select a format
- Forum non conveniens
- The Montreal Convention
- Unruly passengers
- Preservation of evidence
- Insurance coverage
- The impact of trade sanctions and Medicare on litigation, and more
This compendium also offers strategic guidance on the full array of aviation litigation issues, including:
- Locating recognized sub-specialists
- Maximizing the effectiveness of evidence
- Presenting effective opening and closing statements
- Cross-examining witnesses
- Developing winning trial strategies
Litigating the Aviation Case provides a solid base of knowledge for the aviation novice as well as the seasoned practitioner with updates on existing issues and identification of the new issues facing the aviation litigator to ensure effective advocacy.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.