Library of New Jersey Personal Injury Forms
Select a format
Sold and shipped by ALM
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Whether you are a sole practitioner or part of a larger firm, someone who specializes in personal injury or has a general practice, this book is for you. The Library of New Jersey Personal Injury Forms is designed and organized so that you can handle a personal injury case from start to finish. The book begins with forms needed after you meet with a new client, and takes you through pre-litigation, pleadings, litigation, trial, settlement, and post-trial. There are also specialty sections for UM/UIM claims and workers’ compensation cases.
While there may be a situation that requires a letter or pleading that is not included in this book, the more than 380 forms in this book will help in everyday practice.
The 8 1/2 x 11" softcover book contains printed versions of each form, and is organized to bring you through your case start to finish on topics that include auto negligence, medical and legal malpractice, premises liability, product defects, recreation and sport related injuries, and workers' compensation.
NEW for this Edition:
The second edition includes 17 new form complaints—
• Complaint Against Employer to Obtain Discovery
• Federal District Court Motor Vehicle Complaint—Passenger
• Federal District Court Motor Vehicle Complaint—Pedestrian
• Motor Vehicle Complaint Against Port Authority of NY and NJ
• Laidlow Complaint Against Employer for Work-Related Accident
• Complaint for Hair Salon Negligence
• Negligent Supervision/Assault Complaint
• Complaint for Person Mistakenly Imprisoned
• Complaint for Assault of Minor at School
• Amusement Park Negligence Complaint
• Wrongful Death Complaint—Drowning Accident
• Lead Poisoning Complaint
• Motor Vehicle Complaint—Personal Injury Protection Benefits
• Motor Vehicle Complaint—Personal Injury Protection and Uninsured Motorist Benefits
• Motor Vehicle Complaint—Wrongful Death
• Motor Vehicle Complaint After UIM Award Was Rejected
Other new forms include—
• Subpoena for Cell Phone Records
• Notice of Videotaped Deposition of Defendant
• Direct Examination of Plaintiff’s Treating Physician
• Zirger Letter to UIM Carrier Regarding Potential UIM Claim
• New Jersey Application for PIP Benefits
• PIP Benefit Fee Schedules
• Contingency Retainer Agreement With Language to Collect Interest on Expenses
Table of contents
New Client/Initial Intake
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Benefits
Complaint For Personal Injury Protection (Pip) Benefits
Settlement and Post-Trial