Benefit from the thorough coverage of these changes with the Tax Institutes CD.
It offers volumes of articles by the national's most prominent authorities who trace the development of the Code and case law, exhaustively examine current tax law, and offer thousands of tax-planning tips, observations, caveats and examples. You'll get analysis of the most timely and cutting-edge topics and trends, as well as explanations of new laws and regulations - all in this single, convenient CD.
Every article is hypertext linked to the Internal Revenue Code, Treasury Regulations (final, proposed and temporary), Revenue Rulings and Procedures, and Treasury Decisions.
Table of Contents
• The University of Miami Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning (2010)
• Major Tax Planning: The University of Southern California Law School's Institute on Federal Taxation (2010)
• The New York University Institute on Federal Taxation (2010)
• The New York University Institute on State and Local Taxation (2010)
• Plus, two other New York University annuals (a) tax-exempt organizations, and (b) employee benefits/executive compensation
Every article is hypertext linked to the Internal Revenue Code, Treasury Regulations, Revenue Rulings and Procedures and Treasury Decisions!