LexisNexis CD - Oil and Gas Library
The timeliness of the topics and the insight and experience of the authors make The Institute for Energy Law of The Center for American and International Law's Annual Institute on Oil and Gas Law a valuable addition to the library of anyone with a practice concerned with oil and gas law.
A separate, two-volume consolidated index and finding tables for back issues also available.
A primer for beginners and a reference manual and research source for more experienced practitioners, Law of Federal Oil and Gas Leases provides expert legal analysis and a practical approach to problems and questions concerning federal oil and gas leases. Coverage includes:
• leasing legislation
• outer continental shelf leases
• leasing in Alaska
• Indian leasing
• right-of-way leasing
• surface management requirements and special stipulations
• exploration, drilling, producing, and operating regulations
• state and local regulation
• lessee and transferee qualifications
• assignments and transfers of interests
• options and rights to acquire
• administrative procedures and judicial review
• federal land records and title examination, and much more
Order your copy of Law of Federal Oil and Gas Leases today and handle your next oil or gas lease with the trusted expertise of our expert authors and editors, only from LexisNexis.
This publication treats both private and public relationships in pooling and unitization of oil and gas properties, as well as the antitrust aspects of pooling and unitization, pooling clauses, and state-by-state analysis.
General coverage includes:
• Conservation regulation
• Creation of units
• Effects of pooling and unitization
• Operating problems
• Administrative law aspects of conservation agencies
• Federal and Indian land problems
Also includes forms and the text of selected state statutes that might otherwise be difficult to obtain.
First published in 1957.
5 Volumes; Looseleaf; updated with revisions.
The Law of Oil and Gas Leases
First published in 1967.
2 Volumes; Looseleaf; updated annually.