LexisNexis CD - Nichols on Eminent Domain
The Most Authoritative Resource in the Field of Eminent Domain Since 1909.
Answers Practically Every Question On Eminent Domain.
This definitive treatise on the law of eminent domain discusses: the origin, characteristics, nature and extent of the power of eminent domain; valuation and damages; preparation of claims and negotiations; and the passing of ownership and the nature of the title acquired.
Guides You On Every Aspect Of Valuation.
You'll get all pro or con arguments that can be raised to influence valuation, including: market values; damages; proposed use; amount of award; income; improvements; sales and offers.
Speeds You To The Cases And The Facts.
A comprehensive index is included and decisions are footnoted and arranged both alphabetically and jurisdictionally for fast and easy access to any case or topic you need.
The only combined treatise and practice guide encompassing all topics in the field of eminent domain for all jurisdictions, Nichols on Eminent Domainis the most comprehensive work available and answers practically every question on the subject.
• Definitive treatment of eminent domain and valuation
• In-depth analysis of condemnation practice and procedure, including discovery, evidence, jury instructions, and examination of experts
• Recent important judicial developments and emerging areas of the law, including landmark Supreme Court decisions on exactions, compensation for loss of business goodwill, inverse condemnation, uniform professional appraisal standards, and the taking of environmentally contaminated property
• Four revisions yearly, with case supplements and special alerts as needed to ensure up-to-date coverage
• Footnotes contain annotations to many jurisdictions, arranged alphabetically by state