LexisNexis CD - New York Estate Planning and Administration
The Greenbook includes the full text of the Surrogate's Court Procedure Act, the Estates, Powers and Trusts Law, and the Uniform Rules for Surrogate's Court. Other estate related statutes are also included: Tax Law Article 26 (estate tax), Mental Hygiene Law Article 81 (proceedings for appointment of a guardian for personal needs or property management), General Obligations Law Article 5 Title 15 (statutory short form and other powers of attorney for financial and estate planning), and miscellaneous Public Health Law sections. The Greenbook also contains all of the Official Forms for Surrogate's Court Practice, including forms for Adoption, and miscellaneous court rules.
A Table of Amendments at the beginning of the book shows you all the most current amendments at a glance and each section of SCPA and EPTL includes detailed amendment notes.
Cited More Often Than Any Other Treatise On New York Probate And Estates Practice.
Comprehensive Coverage Of New York Probate and Estates Practice--Completely Rewritten And Reorganized.
In-depth analysis of post-mortem estate administration. Warren's Heaton on Surrogate's Court Practice, Seventh Edition provides topical coverage of both the substantive and procedural issues arising in Surrogate's Court practice including jurisdiction, probate, intestacy, appointment of representatives and guardians, administration of real and personal property, distribution, accounting, commissions, attorney's fees, appeals, actions involving fiduciaries, and Federal and New York estate tax.
Extensive Forms Coverage.
Covering a myriad of procedural issues--including up-to-date Federal and New York estate tax forms with detailed explanations. Includes Official New York Surrogate's Court Forms.
Accepted by the courts as the leading text and authority on substantive and procedural practice.
• Organized by subject
• In-depth coverage of case law affecting substance and procedure
• Expanded coverage, including new treatment of Reformation and Trust-splitting, Supplemental Needs Trusts, Uniform Transfers to Minors, and Revocable Living Trusts
• Up-to-date analysis of SCPA, EPTL, and related statutes
• Procedural "how to" guidance
• Over 1,000 court-tested forms, readily adaptable for the attorney's use
• Current New York and Federal estate tax return forms, explanations and analysis
• Bi-Monthly Legislative & Case Digest covering the most recent cases and legislative developments
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.