• United States Code: Public Law (P.L.) 113-185, October 6, 2014
• Code of Federal Regulations -- Federal Register Vol. 79, Number 196 -- October 9, 2014
The source for all key federal copyright, patent, and trademark statutes and regulations used on a daily basis. This handy, portable reference contains an index that ensures easy accessibility to materials. The current edition is more comprehensive than any single volume competitive work, and features selected texts of the United States Code, Titles 17 and 35 and the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 37. Also included are the full texts of the following statutes:
• Leahy-Smith America Invents Act
• Patent Cooperation Treaty
• Regulations under the Patent Cooperation Treaty
• Paris Convention
The eBook version of this title features links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options. Existing customers should contact their Print Specialist for pricing of this 2015 Edition.
Milgrim on Licensing is a comprehensive guide to licensing transactions in every substantive area of intellectual property. It provides practical advice and guidance on drafting individual clauses as well as complete agreements. It devotes one entire volume to sample forms. The strategy behind using particular language when drafting an agreement is discussed, and the discussion of individual clauses contains citations for many key points. It examines complex or hybrid licenses that cover more than one aspect of IP in the same license. It also examines the role of bankruptcy when licensing agreements are involved. Invaluable to both licensor and licensee attorneys, it is the most comprehensive resource on the subject.
Key coverage includes:
• Licensing characteristics of patents, trade secrets, trademarks and copyrights
• Licensing of multiple intellectual property
• Antitrust considerations
• The effects of NAFTA on licensing
• Drafting and sample contract clauses