Entertainment Industry Contracts is an authoritative form book with expert guidance on negotiating and drafting contracts in the major areas of the entertainment industry, including entertainment software.
• Each area was written by one or more experts in the field, using forms and giving commentary based on their practice of law in the area
• “State-of-the-Art” forms in a unique format: Contract clauses (and alternative clauses) are in the left-hand column of the page, while the instructions on filling out the clauses and advice on negotiating the proper terms for your client are in the right-hand column of the page
• Contains contract clauses that conform to the requirements of the Berne Convention Implementation Act of 1988 and to U.S. Supreme Court decisions on work for hire and renewal of copyright
• Complete, workable contracts in every major area of entertainment law--over 300 contracts in all
• Table of Contract Clauses and Table of Forms by Party allows quick access to any clause in any part of the five volumes
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
This important product continues to cover changes resulting from the Leahy-Smith America Invents Act, passed by Congress and signed into law by President Barack Obama on September 16, 2011. Significant sections within this 2015 Edition are current through:
• United States Code: Public Law (P.L.) 113-185, October 6, 2014
• Code of Federal Regulations -- Federal Register Vol. 79, Number 196 -- October 9, 2014
The source for all key federal copyright, patent, and trademark statutes and regulations used on a daily basis. This handy, portable reference contains an index that ensures easy accessibility to materials. The current edition is more comprehensive than any single volume competitive work, and features selected texts of the United States Code, Titles 17 and 35 and the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 37. Also included are the full texts of the following statutes:
• Leahy-Smith America Invents Act
• Patent Cooperation Treaty
• Regulations under the Patent Cooperation Treaty
• Paris Convention
The eBook version of this title features links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options. Existing customers should contact their Print Specialist for pricing of this 2015 Edition.