LexisNexis CD - Collier Bankruptcy Library
• Collier Bankruptcy Practice Guide with Index
• Collier Business Workout Guide
• Collier Compensation, Employment and Appointment of Trustees and Professionals in Bankruptcy Cases
• Collier Consumer Bankruptcy Practice Guide
• Collier Consumer Bankruptcy Forms
• Collier Family Law and the Bankruptcy Code
• Collier Handbook for Creditors’ Committees
• Collier Handbook for Trustees and Debtors in Possession
• Collier Lending Institutions and the Bankruptcy Code
• Collier on Bankruptcy with Index
• Collier Pamphlet Edition
• Collier Real Estate Transactions and the Bankruptcy Code
• Consumer Credit Law Manual with Index
The new LexisNexis CD platform has the following new and enhanced features:
Browser-based functionality. Designed to run in your browser, the LexisNexis CD platform features a user-friendly and intuitive interface, making searching easier than ever.
Improved phrase searches. Phrase searches are much faster than in previous software versions.
FOCUS Search features. This new feature allows you to hone search criteria and then use that criteria to search only those documents returned in response to the most recently performed searches.
Saved Searches feature. The LexisNexis CD platform lets you save searches for retrieval and reuse at any time, included from session to session.
These renowned Collier titles cover the full spectrum of bankruptcy issues. And, now combined with bankruptcy cases, codes, and selected statutes, everything you need is instantly accessible.
Bankruptcy cases are available as an add-on to this product title.