• Text of statutes,
• Text of regulations, and
• Practical commentary
Search using either of two methods:
• Topics using the Expediter: it links to the form or statute, checklist or regulation on point.
• Word or phrase to find all possible treatments of the issue.
It's the only resource you'll need to practice real estate law in California. The forms, checklists, bibliographies, and commentary have been chosen and conveniently organized for you from these trusted names in the LexisNexis family of legal products:
• California Legal Forms
• California Forms of Pleading and Practice
• Real Estate Financing
• 486 or higher processor with 16MB RAM with VGA or higher resolution monitor
• Microsoft Windows 3.1, 95,98, 2000 or Windows NT
• Corel WordPerfect for Windows or Word for Windows
• CD-ROM drive and HP-compatible laser printer