Legislation and the Regulatory State Documentary Supplement
Select a format
To purchase a printed version of this title, please visit www.caplaw.com.
A companion book for Legislation and the Regulatory State, this Documentary Supplement contains the major sources of law affecting the creation and development of federal regulatory law, including the Administrative Procedure Act, Government in the Sunshine Act, Congressional Review Act, Federal Advisory Committee Act, and Paperwork Reduction Act.
The Documentary Supplement also contains the Constitution, the Rules of the Senate and House, and some selected legislative history covered in the casebook.
Professors and adjunct professors may request complimentary examination copies of LexisNexis law school publications to consider for class adoption or recommendation. Please identify the book(s) you wish to receive, provide your institutional contact information, and submit your request here.
Table of Contents
1. Organization of the Federal Government
2. Constitution of the United States
3. Administrative Procedure Act
4. Government in the Sunshine Act
5. Congressional Review Act
6. Federal Advisory Committee Act
7. Paperwork Reduction Act
8. Selected Rules of the U.S. House of Representatives
9. Selected Standing Rules of the U.S. Senate
10. Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994
11. Selected Legislative History, Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994
12. Title 18, Chapter 73, U.S. Code
13. The Civil Rights Attorney’s Fees Awards Act of 1976: Selected Legislative History
14. Food and Drug Administration Requirements for Specific Nonstandardized Foods
15. Selected Administrative Materials: Chevron Usa, Inc. v. NRDC, Inc.