Law Office Policy & Procedures Manual
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
This newly updated and expanded edition of an ABA bestseller includes everything you need to create a complete, customized manual that can serve as a reference guide for your entire firm and as a training tool for new employees, associates, and temporary workers. The e-book version includes a link to download editable Word Document files of all the included forms, so you can edit the text to produce your own firm's policy and procedures manual and revise it whenever needed. This indispensable manual covers every facet of basic law office operations, and also includes material on COBRA, stress injuries, AIDS/HIV, and much more. The sixth edition contains information and policies on new statutes and amended statutes with which law firms must comply, plus other areas of interest, including:
• The Americans with Disabilities Amendments Act of 2008
• Family and Medical Leave Act -- including new forms
• Family Responsibilities Discrimination
• The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008
• Retaliation and whistle blowing
• Application of the Fair Credit Reporting Act to law firm hiring
• The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
• The changing face of large firms -- from departments to practice groups
• Policies on diversity and sexual harassment
• Use of office technology, including e-mail, cell phones, and the Internet
• Hurricane threat procedure
• Workplace hazards
• The economic downturn and alternative billing
• Retention of client files and property
• Social media information and policy
• Going green -- the changing office environment
• The revised Immigration Form I-9
• Updated bibliographies
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Immigration Law and Procedure: USCIS Policy Manual and Adjudicator's Field Manual$123.00
Veterans Benefits Manual; Federal Veterans Laws, Rules and Regulations; and Veterans Benefits Manual and Related Laws and Regulations on eBook (Bundle)$419.00
The Adoption Law Handbook: Practice, Resources, and Forms for Family Law Professionals$139.95