This new edition of Kentucky School Laws Annotated has been published and distributed in accordance with KRS 156.240. It contains the new laws enacted by the 2016 Regular Session of the Kentucky General Assembly.
Interpretations of the laws which have resulted from court decisions, and opinions of the Attorney General, are included in notes at the end of the education title section.
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
Visit our Education Law page for additional resources specifically designed for administrators, school board members, attorneys, principals and teachers. 25136
Table of Contents
• Constitution of Kentucky (selected provisions)
• Department of Education
• State Support of Education
• Conduct of Schools - Special Programs
• Compulsory Attendance
• School Districts
• School Employees - Teachers' Retirement and Tenure
• School Property and Buildings
• Vocational Education and Rehabilitation
• Education of the Physically Handicapped
• Crimes and Punishments
• Kentucky Penal Code (selected provisions)
• Unified Juvenile Code (selected provisions)