Immigration Law Library CD
To purchase this product please call 877-394-8826, 8:00AM to 8:00PM (US ET), Monday to Friday.
Immigration Law Library CD is a complete resource for immigration practitioners, combining in-depth analysis, practice aids, important administrative decisions, and vital primary source materials. The CD contains the premiere treatise Immigration Law and Procedure, the 20-volume “Bible of Immigration Law”. Also included on the CD is the Immigration Practice Expeditor which provides step-by-step guidance on tasks frequently encountered in immigration law.
The LexisNexis CD platform has the following new and enhanced features:
• Browser-based functionality. : Designed to run in your browser, the LexisNexis CD platform features a user-friendly and intuitive interface, making searching easier than ever.
• Improved phrase searches. : Phrase searches are much faster than in previous software versions.
• FOCUS Search features. : This new feature allows you to hone search criteria and then use that criteria to search only those documents returned in response to the most recently performed searches.
• Saved Searches feature. : The LexisNexis CD platform lets you save searches for retrieval and reuse at any time, included from session to session.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.
Table of contents
Immigration Law Library CD contains the following:
• Immigration Law and Procedure by Stanley Mailman & Stephen Yale-Loehr
• Analytical Treatise (eight volumes in print)
• Appendices of Official Forms and Exhibits
• Primary source materials (twelve volumes in print):
• Presidential Documents
• UN Documents/Treaties
• Federal Register
• Selected Statutes
• BALCA Deskbook with Supplement
• Agency Manuals
(including CBP Inspector's Field Manual, Adjudicator's Field Manual, Law of Arrest, Search, and Seizure for Immigration Officers, Government Documents, Immigration Court Practice Manual, EOIR/OCIJ Uniform Docketing System Manual, Affirmative Asylum Procedures Manual, Detention Operations Manual)
• Legacy INS Interpretations
• Operations Instructions
• Examinations Handbook
• Foreign Affairs Manual - Visas, Documents, Citizenship & Nationality.
• Bender's Immigration Bulletin
• Bender's Immigration and Nationality Act Service
• Bender's Immigration Regulations Service
• Immigration Law Practice Expediter
• Immigration (BIA, AAO, etc.) Precedent Decisions
• BIA Index Decisions
• BIA & AAU Non-Precedent Decisions
• AAO Non-precedent Decisions
• Country Reports on Human Rights (Department of State)
• INS Asylum Training Materials
• BIA Practice Manual
• Immigration Judge Benchbook
• CIS Guide to Naturalization
• Manual on Immigration of Adopted Children
• INS and DOJ legal opinions
• Federal Habeas Corpus Practice and Procedure