Immigration Law Library CD
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
To purchase this product please call 877-394-8826, 8:00AM to 8:00PM (US ET), Monday to Friday.
Immigration Law Library CD is a complete resource for immigration practitioners, combining in-depth analysis, practice aids, important administrative decisions, and vital primary source materials. The CD contains the premiere treatise Immigration Law and Procedure, the 20-volume “Bible of Immigration Law”. Also included on the CD is the Immigration Practice Expeditor which provides step-by-step guidance on tasks frequently encountered in immigration law.
The LexisNexis CD platform has the following new and enhanced features:
• Browser-based functionality. : Designed to run in your browser, the LexisNexis CD platform features a user-friendly and intuitive interface, making searching easier than ever.
• Improved phrase searches. : Phrase searches are much faster than in previous software versions.
• FOCUS Search features. : This new feature allows you to hone search criteria and then use that criteria to search only those documents returned in response to the most recently performed searches.
• Saved Searches feature. : The LexisNexis CD platform lets you save searches for retrieval and reuse at any time, included from session to session.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Table of contents
Immigration Law Library CD contains the following:
• Immigration Law and Procedure by Stanley Mailman & Stephen Yale-Loehr
• Analytical Treatise (eight volumes in print)
• Appendices of Official Forms and Exhibits
• Primary source materials (twelve volumes in print):
• Presidential Documents
• UN Documents/Treaties
• Federal Register
• Selected Statutes
• BALCA Deskbook with Supplement
• Agency Manuals
(including CBP Inspector's Field Manual, Adjudicator's Field Manual, Law of Arrest, Search, and Seizure for Immigration Officers, Government Documents, Immigration Court Practice Manual, EOIR/OCIJ Uniform Docketing System Manual, Affirmative Asylum Procedures Manual, Detention Operations Manual)
• Legacy INS Interpretations
• Operations Instructions
• Examinations Handbook
• Foreign Affairs Manual - Visas, Documents, Citizenship & Nationality.
• Bender's Immigration Bulletin
• Bender's Immigration and Nationality Act Service
• Bender's Immigration Regulations Service
• Immigration Law Practice Expediter
• Immigration (BIA, AAO, etc.) Precedent Decisions
• BIA Index Decisions
• BIA & AAU Non-Precedent Decisions
• AAO Non-precedent Decisions
• Country Reports on Human Rights (Department of State)
• INS Asylum Training Materials
• BIA Practice Manual
• Immigration Judge Benchbook
• CIS Guide to Naturalization
• Manual on Immigration of Adopted Children
• INS and DOJ legal opinions
• Federal Habeas Corpus Practice and Procedure