Illinois Estate Planning, Will Drafting and Estate Administration Forms with Forms on Demand
This authoritative two-volume work is comprehensive and up-to-date, with chapters on everything from the estate planning process to lifetime giving techniques and asset transfers outside of wills and revocable trusts. Illinois Estate Planning, Will Drafting and Estate Administration Forms, Fourth Edition is well organized and clearly written, making it an indispensable text for newcomers to the field as well as experienced practitioners
Thoroughly Revised for the Fourth Edition
The fourth edition contains many valuable new features, including:
- Reformatted chapters for easy of customer use; new chapters on Insurance Planning, Asset Protection Planning, Gift Tax Returns and Guardianship Considerations.
- Expanded discussions of planning considerations for various situations.
- Expanded discussions of opening a probate estate, considerations surrounding probate, and closing the probate estate.
- Separate chapters devoted to using various entities, such as partnerships, LLCs, and trusts.
- All of the forms that are necessary for estate planning and administration in Illinois.
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
Table of Contents
Ch. 1 - The Transfer Tax System; Estate and Gift Tax
Ch. 2 - Generation-Skipping Transfers
Ch. 3 - Valuation
Ch. 4 - The Estate Planning Process in Illinois
Ch. 5 - Asset Transfers Outside of Wills & Revocable Trusts
Ch. 6 - Will and Trust Fundamentals
Ch. 7 - Marital Deduction Planning
Ch. 8 - Alternate Will and Trust Provisions
Ch. 9 - Planning for Disability: Powers of Attorney, Advanced Directives, and Special Needs Trust Provisions
Ch. 10 - Fundamental Lifetme Giving Techniques
Ch. 11 - Insurance Planning
Ch. 12 - Grantor Trust Value-Shifting Techniques
Ch. 13 - Charitable Gifts
Ch. 14 - Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies
Ch. 15 - Closely Held Corporations
Ch. 16 - Retirement Benefits
Ch. 17 - Asset Protection Planning
Ch. 18 - Post-Mortem Planning
Ch. 19 - Fiduciary Income Tax Returns
Ch. 20 - Gift Tax Returns
Ch. 21 - Estate Tax Returns
Ch. 22 - Estate Administration Considerations and Alternatives
Ch. 23 - Opening the Probate Estate and Probate Alternatives
Ch. 24 - Inventory and Accounting
Ch. 25 - Closing the Probate Estate
Ch. 26 - Compensation of Executors and Attorneys
Ch. 27 - Guardianship Considerations