View a sample of this title using the ReadNow feature
Gibson's Suits in Chancery, Eighth Edition is the most comprehensive and reliable reference available to Tennessee lawyers who handle matters in equity. Inside you'll find thorough discussion of Tennessee's Chancery Courts and the matters they hear, including the substantive law and jurisprudential principles of equity as they relate to most conceivable types of disputes in equity. Matters of particular importance are discussed at length, including:
• The Court's Jurisdiction and Enforcement of Decrees
• Actions for Ne Exeat, Attachment of Property, Receivers, and Contempt
• Contracts and Partnerships
• Disability, Guardianship, and Estate Administration
• Creditors, Liens, and property actions
• Actions In the Nature and Quo Warranto
• Writs of Mandamus
• Divorce, Alimony and Workers' Compensation
• Interpleader, Declaratory and Summary Judgments, and Injunctive Relief
• Depositions, Elections and Class Actions
• The Appeals Process
You'll also find thorough explanations of start-to-finish procedural issues, from drafting the complaint to submission of the judgment, and a thorough appendix and comprehensive Index help you find the materials you need quickly when you are analyzing a critical issue. Don't be without Gibson's Suits in Chancery, a cornerstone of your practice library with the accuracy and reliability you expect from LexisNexis, the official publisher of the Tennessee Code Annotated.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.