Florida Real Property Title Examination and Insurance, Eighth Edition
Select a format
Ancient and timeless, issues of property ownership pervade real estate transactions. The merely curious reader can use this text as a guide for an absorbing tour through property records. The experienced practitioner will want to refer to it when issuing or reviewing title insurance policies. All lawyers will find it an invaluable aid in identifying and resolving title problems. This updated edition contains samples, checklists, and forms, including the American Land Title Association policy forms specifically approved for use in Florida.
This new edition contains:
• updated statutory and case law addressing title sources, title searches, MRTA, and liens on property
• revised title search instructions and analysis
• ALTA 2006 title insurance forms and endorsements recently approved for use in Florida, and recent Florida modifications to forms as well as analysis of these new forms and revisions
Visit our Real Property website for a complete list of The Bar’s Rules of Procedure related titles.
Visit our Florida Bar Continuing Legal Education Publications website for a complete list of The Bar’s titles.
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
Table of Contents
1. Sources Of Title
Ronald A. Kriss and Sharon Christenbury
2. Marketable Record Title Act And Uniform Title Standards
3. Searching For And Examining Title
4. Title Insurance
5. Liens And Encumbrances
W. Theodore Connor
Legal Background To The Government Of Florida