Florida Proceedings After Dissolution Of Marriage
Select a format
A final judgment of dissolution of marriage often is not the end of the process. This manual examines what comes next—appeals, enforcement, and modification. Chapters discuss analysis of the case to decide what action can be taken effectively and the procedures to follow. Also addressed are registration, enforcement, and modification of foreign judgments in Florida, the Child Support Enforcement Program, and the Uniform Interstate Family Support Act.
The new edition:
• Points addressing the appeal of extraordinary writs in family law cases
• More explanation regarding child support modification
• Updated example forms throughout
• Author rewrite of the property rights concerns
• Updated discussion regarding marital settlement agreements
• Recognized and updated chapters throughout regarding the Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
• Updated case, rule, state statute, and federal law references
Visit our Family Law website for a complete list of The Bar's Family Law related titles.
Visit our Florida Bar Continuing Legal Education Publications website for a complete list of The Bar's titles.
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
Table of Contents
1. Appeals, Abigail Roberts and Joshua Roberts
2. Jurisdiction, Venue, And Service Of Process, John O. Williams and Maureen L. Holz
3. Enforcement, Michael R. Walsh
4. Modification Of Property Rights, Dolly Hernandez and Robert Stone Jeffrey
5. Modification Of Parental Responsibility, Jane H. Grossman
6. Modification Of Alimony, Susan W. Savard
7. Modification Of Child Support, CLE Publications Staff
8. Uniform Interstate Family Support Act, Juliette E. Lippman
9. Foreign Judgments, Leigh R. Shinohara
10. The Child Support Enforcement Program, Harriet Williams and Meghan Daigle