Florida Juvenile Law And Practice
Select a format
Florida Juvenile Law and Practice provides comprehensive coverage of all areas of juvenile practice including delinquency, dependency and termination of parental rights, and families and children in need of services. Authoritative and insightful analysis from authors that include members of the Juvenile Court Rules Committee, assistant state attorneys, assistant public defenders, attorneys representing the Department of Children and Family Services, and private attorneys makes this book an essential reference for those practicing in this area of the law.
The new Fourteenth Edition features:
• Incorporates the Florida Supreme Court's standard for determining ineffective assistance of counsel in TPR proceedings
• New authors on some chapters, offering a new perspective
• Revised statutes and rules
• New case law
Visit our Family Law website for a complete list of The Bar's Family Law related titles.
Visit our Florida Bar Continuing Legal Education Publications website for a complete list of The Bar's titles.
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
Table of Contents
1. History And Philosophy Of The Juvenile Court, William W. Booth
2. Role Of The Lawyer In Delinquency Cases, Whitney M. Untiedt
3. Jurisdiction, Venue, And Service Of Process In Delinquency Cases, Charles H. Davis
4. Delinquency Proceedings Before Petition, Katrina Saggio-West
5. Delinquency Proceedings From Petition To Adjudicatory Hearing, Joel M. Silvershein
6. Transfer Proceedings In Delinquency Cases, M. Lynn Powell
7. Adjudicatory Hearings In Delinquency Cases, Elizabeth Webb
8. Disposition In Delinquency Cases, Robert W. Mason
9. Postdisposition In Delinquency Cases, John Milla
10. Role Of The Lawyer In Dependency Cases, Deborah A. Schroth
11. Jurisdiction, Venue, And Service Of Process In Dependency Cases, Bill Navas
12. Preliminary Dependency Proceedings, David Silverstein
13. Proceedings From Petition To Adjudicatory Hearing In Dependency Cases, Jessica R. Stephans
14. Adjudicatory Hearing In Dependency Cases, Diane L. Johnson
15. Disposition In Dependency Cases, M. Lynn Powell
16. Postdisposition In Dependency Cases, Jodi Abramowitz
17. Termination Of Parental Rights, Jodi Abramowitz
18. Interstate Compact On The Placement of Children, H. Stephen Pennypacker
19. Appeals In Dependency And Termination Of Parental Rights Cases, Wendie Michelle Cooper
20. Adoption After Termination Of Parental Rights, Hon. Kelly J. McKibben and Kelly A. Swartz
21. Families And Children In Need Of Services, Hon. Daniel P. Dawson