Florida Family Law Case Summaries
Select a format
Florida Family Law Case Summaries, 8th Edition with 2015 Supplement features a comprehensive review of Florida family case law organized into nine topical chapters. In addition to the wealth of case summaries, this manual provides editor's notes alerting you to significant statutory changes.
Highlights of the Eighth Edition include summaries of recent cases concerning:
• Residency requirements' impact on challenges to validity of marriage
• Premarital and separation and settlement agreements
• Criteria for permanent alimony
• Equitable distribution of marital assets and liabilities
• Parental responsibility
• Attorneys' fees
To receive a 20% discount on future updates for this publication call 1-800-533-1637 to become a subscriber under the Automatic Shipment Subscription Program and to obtain full terms and conditions for that program.
Visit our Family Law website for a complete list of The Bar's Family Law related titles.
Visit our Florida Bar Continuing Legal Education Publications website for a complete list of The Bar's titles.
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
Table of Contents
2.   Premarital Agreements
3.   Separation And Settlement Agreements
5.   Child Support
6.   Equitable Distribution
7.   Parental Responsibility
8.   Child Custody Jurisdiction Under Uniform Acts
9.   Attorneys' Fees