Florida Criminal Justice Sourcebook
Select a format
• Florida criminal and motor vehicle statutes commonly used by police departments, sheriff's offices, prosecutors, and defense attorneys.
• Select legislative summaries prepared by professional legal analysts.
• Legal Guidelines by Gus Beckstrom, presenting a concise overview of criminal procedure.
• Glossaries of common Spanish and Haitian Creole phrases--useful in situations involving motor vehicle stops, search and seizure, arrest, and injury.
• Florida Criminal Jury Instructions with penalties and interpretive decisions explaining the elements and offenses.
• Comprehensive, professionally prepared index.
This title is used widely throughout the state at training academies and in college-level law enforcement and criminal justice classes.