• Full text of the Civil Code, Code of Civil Procedure, Evidence Code, Rules of Court, Rules of Professional Conduct, Rules and Policy Declarations of the Commission on Judicial Performance, and selected Government Code provisions.
• Analysis of each code at the conclusion of the Legislative Session.
• A table of sections affected by recent legislation.
• Bold notations, appearing in headings, of sunset and operative-date provisions.
• All changes in text highlighted with italics.
• All omissions in text highlighted with three asterisks.
• Selective research references to Matthew Bender treatises and more.
The eBook features links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
Deering's California Desktop Codes are produced by the same expert Michie and LexisNexis editorial team that brings you Deering's California Codes Annotated, your respected California code service for over 130 years. Purchase the Civil Practice Codes 4-in-1 or get the complete Desktop Set for your own desk or for every attorney in your firm. Rely on the same legal research excellence that has been relied on by generations of California attorneys.