Deering's California Desktop Code Series, Business and Commercial Codes
Deering's California Desktop Codes are convenient desktop references that bring you the California Codes and Rules you need most in practice area tailored volumes. This volume is the Business and Commercial Codes and is the desktop reference you can start your research with each and every time. Inside you'll find selected provisions from:
• Business & Professions Code
• Civil Code
• Commercial Code (in its entirety)
• Corporations Code (in its entirety)
• Financial Code
• California Code of Regulations
• California Commissioner's Releases
• Code of Federal Regulations
• United States Code Service
• Delaware General Corporation Laws
In addition you'll get:
• Analysis of each code at the conclusion of the Legislative Session.
• A table of sections affected by recent legislation.
• Bold notations, appearing in headings, of sunset and operative-date provisions.
• Selective research references to Matthew Bender treatises and more.
Deering's California Desktop Codes are produced by the same expert Michie and LexisNexis editorial team that brings you Deering's California Codes Annotated, your respected California code service for over 130 years. Purchase the Business and Commercial Codes or get the complete Desktop Set for your own desk or for every attorney in your firm. Rely on the same legal research excellence that has been relied on by generations of California attorneys.
Table of Contents
Business and Professions Code
Title 10, Chapter 3
California Corporations Commissioner's Releases
Corporate Securities Releases
Securities Exchange Act of 1933
Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Title 17, Chapter II
Delaware General Corporation Law
Title 8, Chapter 1