CSC Wyoming Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The total price includes the product(s) listed in the Order Form and any Updates for a limited period (minimum period of 30 days) after the order is placed ("Order Window"). Shipping and handling fees are not included in the grand total price.
All shipments may be returned, at subscribers' expense, for full credit of the Price within 30 days of receipt.
Shipments may not be returned, and no credits will be issued, more than 30 days after receipt.
After the Order Window, subscribers will receive notice of Updates along with the then-current grand total price and order process as Updates become available. Subscribers will only be shipped those Updates they specifically request.
View a sample of this title using the ReadNow feature
- The most comprehensive collection of Wyoming business entity statutes available in a portable deskbook, featuring the full text of Title 17—Corporations, Partnerships and Associations from the Wyoming Statutes as well as a curated selection of related sections covering trade name registration, arbitration and civil actions, plus selected chapters concerning investment securities and secured transactions from the Uniform Commercial Code
- Updated with statutory changes from the 2022 legislative session, including numerous amendments to the laws governing DAOs, along with Legislative Analysis explaining these and other changes
- New in this edition – the Uniform Rules for the Wyoming Chancery Court and the Wyoming Rules of Civil Procedure for the Chancery Court, as well as the Wyoming State Chancery Court Electronic Filing Administrative Policies and Procedures Manual — tools you need to practice in Wyoming's recently created court for commercial, business, and trust cases
- Fully annotated with the latest case notes from state and federal courts interpreting the law
- Easy-to-reference Fee Tables show the Wyoming Secretary of State's required filing fees for various business services, as well as fees and costs for the Chancery Court
- Readers can access more than 80 up-to-date fillable Wyoming forms for incorporation/formation, qualification, mergers, dissolution, and name reservation for all entity types via our online download center, all updated since the 2021 edition
To learn more about other CSC products, please visit store.lexisnexis.com/site/csc.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® service for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+ is required to access this content.
The 2021 edition ISBN was 9781663313485.
Pub Number: 33753
Table of contents
About the Senior Legal Advisor to CSC Publishing
Table of Sections Affected by 2022 Legislation
Changes to the Code of Wyoming Rules
Table of New Annotations
Analysis of Select 2022 Legislative Changes to Wyoming Laws Governing Business
Summary of Full Text Wyoming Cases
Wyoming Fee Schedules
Title 17. Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
Chapter 3. Practice of Professions by Corporations
Chapter 4. Securities
Chapter 7. Charitable, Educational, Religious and Other Societies
Chapter 8. Churches and Religious Societies Generally
Chapter 10. Cooperative Marketing Associations
Chapter 11. Industrial Corporations
Chapter 12. Miscellaneous Companies
Chapter 14. Limited Partnerships
Chapter 15. Limited Liability Companies
Chapter 16. Wyoming Business Corporation Act
Chapter 17. Close Corporation Supplement
Chapter 18. Wyoming Management Stability Act
Chapter 19. Wyoming Nonprofit Corporations Act
Chapter 20. Wyoming Cooperative Utilities Act
Chapter 21. Uniform Partnership Act
Chapter 22. Uniform Unincorporated Nonprofit Association Act
Chapter 23. Wyoming Statutory Trust Act
Chapter 24. Business Names
Chapter 25. Close Limited Liability Company Supplement
Chapter 26. Conversion
Chapter 27. Electronic Annual Reports
Chapter 28. Registered Offices and Agents
Chapter 29. Wyoming Limited Liability Company Act
Chapter 30. Wyoming Statutory Foundation Act
Chapter 31. Decentralized Autonomous Organization Supplement
Title 1. Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 5. Venue
Chapter 14. Fees and Costs and Security Therefor
Chapter 19. Sale of Corporate Stock Under Execution or Attachment
Chapter 31. Quo Warranto
Chapter 36. Arbitration
Title 5. Courts
Chapter 13. Chancery Courts
Title 34. Property, Conveyances and Security Transactions
Chapter 29. Digital Assets
Title 34.1. Uniform Commercial Code
Revised Article 1. General Provisions
Article 8. Investment Securities
Article 9. Secured Transactions
Title 40. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 2. Trade Names Registration
Chapter 30. Digital Identity Act
Wyoming State & Federal Court Rules
Uniform Rules for the Chancery Court
Rules for Fees and Costs for the Chancery Court
Wyoming Rules of Civil Procedure for the Chancery Court
Code of Wyoming Rules
Program 0001. Article 9 Secured Transactions
Program 0017. Securities
Program 0020. Trademark Act
Program 0023. Registered Offices and Agents Act
Program 0024. Business Entities
Appendix A: Wyoming State Chancery Court Electronic Filing Administrative Policies
and Procedures Manual
Appendix B: List of Wyoming Business Entity Forms