View a sample of this title using the ReadNow feature
CSC is pleased to bring you the 2021 edition of Virginia Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated. This deskbook is the comprehensive yet portable collection of current Virginia business law statutes and forms you need to conduct research more effectively, complete transactions more efficiently and advise your clients with confidence.
- All Virginia statutes covering business entities, updated through the 2021 legislative session—more than 80 amended or enacted sections this edition, including numerous changes to business filing and domestication procedures as well as revised requirements for shareholder meetings
- Related content relating to civil process and assumed names, as well as chapters from the Uniform Commercial Code dealing with investment securities and secured transactions
- Annotated with the latest case notes from state and federal courts interpreting the law
- Fees at a glance with an updated, easy-to-reference fee schedule for all Virginia business entity types
- Easily access almost 100 fillable forms for incorporation/formation, qualification, mergers, dissolution, and name reservation for all business entity types in Virginia via our online download center
To learn more about other CSC products, please visit store.lexisnexis.com/site/csc.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ service for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+ is required to access this content.
The 2020 Edition ISBN was 9781522198857.
Pub Number: 35273