CSC® North Carolina Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated
Select a format
CSC is pleased to bring you the 2019 edition of North Carolina Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated. This portable, easy-to-use deskbook is the comprehensive collection of North Carolina corporate law statutes and forms you need to conduct research more effectively, complete transactions more efficiently and advise your clients with confidence.
- Includes all statutes covering North Carolina business entities (including the Business Corporation Act, Nonprofit Corporation Act and Professional Corporation Act)
- Updated through the 2018 legislative session with the latest case notes interpreting the law
- Features the new Part on “Ratification of Defective Corporate Actions” as well as substantial changes to law regarding corporate mergers and directors
- Also contains selected articles from the UCC and selected sections relating to Civil Procedure, Taxation and more
- New table of fees you can easily reference for business entity filings with the Secretary of State
- Companion CD-ROM contains over 100 forms for incorporation/formation, qualification, mergers, dissolution, and name reservation for all entity types
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
To learn more about other CSC products, please visit store.lexisnexis.com/site/csc.
Pub Number: 33764