View a sample of this title using the ReadNow feature
CSC brings you Illinois Laws Governing Business Entities, 2016 Edition. This book helps you to conduct research more effectively, complete transactions more efficiently, and better advise your clients.
Easily access the most important business entity laws
You'll find all the statutes, forms, and opinions that you need to transact business in Illinois.
Instantly pinpoint statutory changes
Use the Table of Sections Affected to find changes quickly.
Identify new case annotations
The Table of New Annotations and change bars highlight the most recently added material and let you quickly identify key Illinois cases.
Legislative analyses prepared by Illinois business law experts give you valuable insight regarding changes to Illinois business laws.
Find information quickly
Save time by searching with the expanded index.
Fillable PDF forms are located on the companion CD-ROM.
- General Corporations Law
- Limited Liability Companies
- Nonprofit Corporation Law
- Names and Records
- Securities Law of 1953
- Secured Transactions and Investment Security provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code
- And more
IN THIS EDITION
- Over 50 sections added or amended by the 2015 legislative session, including the new Professional Limited Liability Company Act
- More than 40 new case annotations from state and federal court decisions
- New in 2016—selected sections from the Criminal Code, Code of Criminal Procedure and Code of Civil Procedure relating to corporations
- Full text of five significant cases covering recent legal developments regarding derivative claims, actions against dissolved corporations, service of process on an LLC, piercing the corporate veil, and liability for a subsidiary
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
To learn more about other CSC products, please visit store.lexisnexis.com/site/csc.
Pub Number: 23943
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Table of Sections Affected By 2015 Legislation
Table of New Annotations
Analysis of 2015 Legislative Changes to Illinois Business Entities Laws
Illinois Cases Summary
Chapter 805. Business Organizations
Limited Liability Companies
Names and Records
Constitution of the State of Illinois
Chapter 705. Courts
Chapter 720. Criminal Offenses
Chapter 725. Criminal Procedure
Chapter 735. Civil Procedure
Chapter 765. Property
Chapter 810. Commercial Code
Chapter 815. Illinois Securities Law of 1953
Appendix A: Cases
Appendix B: Illinois Business Entity Forms
Fillable Illinois Business Entity Forms - CD-ROM
Full Text of Featured Cases - CD-ROM