CSC Michigan Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
CSC is pleased to bring you the latest edition of Michigan Laws Governing Business Entities Annotated. This comprehensive yet portable deskbook is the collection of up-to-date Michigan corporate law statutes and forms you need to conduct research more effectively, complete transactions more efficiently, and advise your clients with confidence.
- The full text of Chapter 449 (Partnerships) and Chapter 450 (Corporations) from the Michigan Compiled Laws Service, as well as related sections covering taxation, trademarks, and securities, along with Articles 1, 8 and 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code
- All statutory content updated through Act 10 of the 2023 legislative session
- Fully annotated with the latest case notes from courts interpreting the law—use the Table of Sections Affected and grey change bars to find new notes quickly
- East-to-reference Fee Schedules shows required filing fees for Michigan’s Licensing and Regulatory Affairs Corporations Division
- Access over 60 fillable forms for incorporation/formation, qualification, mergers, dissolution, and name reservation for all business entity types via our Lexis Bookstore online download center
To learn more about other CSC Publishing products, please visit www.lexisnexis.com/csc.
The 2022 Edition ISBN was 9781663324634.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® service for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+ is required to access this content.
Pub Number: 22448
Table of contents
About the Senior Legal Advisor to CSC Publishing
Table of Sections Affected by 2022-2023 Legislation
Table of New Annotations
Michigan Fee Schedule
Chapter 449. Partnerships
Chapter 450. Corporations
Chapter 205. Taxation
Chapter 206. Income Tax Act of 1967
Chapter 207. Taxation
Chapter 429. Brands, Labels, And Trademarks
Trademarks and Service Marks Act
Chapter 440. Uniform Commercial Code
Article 1. General Provisions
Article 8. Investment Securities
Article 9. Secured Transactions
Chapter 441. Fiduciary Security Transfers
Chapter 445. Trade And Commerce
Carrying on Business Under Assumed or Fictitious Name Act
Cooperative Identity Protection Act
Abandonment of Business Act
Chapter 451. Securities, Real Estate, And Debt Management
Michigan Corporation and Securities Commission Act
Uniform Securities Act
Chapter 600. Revised Judicature Act of 1961
Chapter 691. Judiciary
Uniform Arbitration Act
Appendix: Michigan Business Entity Forms