Construction Law - LexisNexis Folio
• Negotiate construction contracts among the owner, architect, engineer, contractors, and subcontractors,even for the most complex project
• Effectively represent any of the parties to a construction contract
• Enforce your client's rights under the construction contract
• Establish liability under the contract for delay and cost overruns, negligence, fraud, andmisrepresentation, as well as for all kinds of breaches (including anticipatory breach and breachof implied warranties)
• Obtain the proper remedy for your client, including compensatory, punitive, and consequential damages;specific performance; rescission and restitution; reformation; attorneys' fees; and interest
• Interpret industry-standard documents, such as owner-contractor, owner-architect, and architect-consultantAgreements
Construction Law's clear, concise coverage of every facet of construction law provides you with the legal analysis andpractical information you need to handle any legal issue arising from a construction project. You'll find coverage oftopics such as copyright protection, arbitration, and bankruptcy, with detailed synopses at the beginning of each chapter.Logically organized to follow a construction project from beginning to end, Construction Law helps you anticipateand avoid problems for your client.
Subscription to Construction Law does not include the monthly service to Construction Law Digest.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.