Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Covers the full range of contracts for buying, selling, leasing and licensing hardware, software and services, with legal analysis, sample clauses, and complete contracts to help you handle contracts for computer users and vendors, marketing arrangements, software development, maintenance, licensing arrangements and telecommunications contracts.
• Unique double-column format provides invaluable clause-by-clause examination of a wide range of documents, with background material, and the full text of the agreement or clause under discussion
• Primary source volume includes a glossary of computer terminology, pertinent statutes and regulatory materials, and selected cases
• Unreported and otherwise unavailable computer contract cases
• Points out potential benefits, pitfalls and problems in using various agreements and clauses
• Gives you alternative language for custom - tailoring documents
• Completely annotated
• Includes proprietary and financial considerations, important federal and state tax aspects, protection of intellectual property and security rights
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+® is required to access this content.
Table of contents
For full table of contents, click here.
New!PreorderOccupational Injuries and Illnesses: AMA Guides HandbookNew!Estimated: October 13, 2023$188.00
Massachusetts Workers' Compensation Reports$1,850.00