Cloud Computing for Lawyers
Select a format
As more businesses move their IT systems into the cloud, lawyers need to ask if cloud computing is right for their firm. Cloud Computing for Lawyers features a discussion of cloud computing fundamentals, an overview of legal cloud computing products, and step-by-step instructions for implementing cloud computing in your practice--including practical tips for securing your data. This book will help you:
• Understand the current state of cloud computing technology
• Weigh the risks and benefits of cloud computing
• Evaluate legal cloud computing applications like law practice management, billing, time tracking, e-mail, and e-discovery software
• Consider the ethical considerations of storing client data in the cloud
• Maintain security and privacy for your online dataCloud Computing for Lawyers will be an essential resource for attorneys seeking to make an informed decision about adopting cloud computing in their practice.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.