Clarks' Bank Deposits and Payments Monthly
Select a format
The rules governing bank deposits and collections are not always clear, and the courts continue to address questions in the law. Clarks' Bank Deposits and Payments Monthly provides you with timely information and expert guidance on developing informed solutions and realistic strategies for dealing with Regulation CC, UCC Articles 2, 3, and 4 and bank liability issues. Each month, the authors analyze leading cases and other important developments that can have an impact on depository institutions and their counsel.
In addition, this newsletter will keep you informed of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau changes that affect you. Clarks' Bank Deposits and Payments Monthly provides you with timely information and expert guidance on developing informed solutions and realistic strategies for dealing with bank deposits and payments issues including:
• ACH Payments
• Overdraft Protection Programs and Fees
• Corporate Account Takeover
• Truncation and Image Exchange Under Check 21
• Wire Transfer Issues
• Deposit-Side Arbitration Clauses
• Credit Cards
• Cashier's Check Issues
• Bank Liability for "Aiding and Abetting" Customer Fraud
• Funds Availability and Regulation CC
• Relationship Between Regulation J and the UCC
• Fraud, Forgery and Data Security
• The Right to Financial Privacy
• Electronic Fund Transfers
• Letters of Credit
For leading guidance on bank deposits and payments, order Clarks' Bank Deposits and Payments Monthly today!
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.