Art of Advocacy Series: Documentary Evidence
Explains how to use documents to your best advantage.
Covers such important topics as:
• Sources of documentary evidence
• Retrieval of documents from clients and third parties
• Use of computers to assist in document storage and production
• Discovery of documents
• Document alteration and forgery
• Technical and practical problems in managing, handling, and storing documents
• Introduction of documents during a trial
• The effect of computers and other technological advances on documentary evidence
First published in 1986.
1 Volume; Looseleaf; updated with revisions.
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.